Welcome to Highland Ponies Australia's
Annual Performance Awards
1. The Performance Award is open to all registered purebred and part-bred Highland Ponies within the APSB or
the HPS. The competitor/handler must hold current financial subscription to Highland Ponies Australia.
2. There are four section in which to compete. Purebred, Australian Highland Ponies and part bred ponies
will compete together due to lack of numbers.
A) Adult Section – Ridden only
B) Adult Section – Led only
C) Teens Section - 13 - 18 years
D) Juniors Section - 12 years and under
There will be an award for the overall high point combination where points from adult ridden and led competitors
will be tallied and compared with the teen and junior competitors.
3. A pony may be entered under more than one person so long as each class is only counted under the one person competing/handling for that class.
4. A person can ONLY enter in one competitor age category section (i.e. Adult or Junior).
5. Competition is to run from 1st January to 31st December.
6. Entry must be made of the entry form provided and the fee of $15.00 per rider/mount combination must accompany the entry.
7. A performance card will be provided for each pony entered. There is no need to get a judge to sign the card at an event. We trust you and realise how difficult
that would be! Please complete a separate card for the Adults LED and Adults RIDDEN events.
8. Ponies on official lease may compete in the name of the person leasing the pony.
9. There is no restriction on the number of ponies any one person may enter.
10. All equestrian activities are covered.
11. Points awarded for placing up to 8th place in all events except showing were points are awarded up to 6th place.
12. Placing's to sixth place in each section.
13. All cards must be emailed to email@example.com by 1st January in the year following competition.
The winner and runner up in each of the three sections along with the overall high point winner will each receive a lovely HPA tartan rosette as their prize.
WE HAVE AN ALL NEW POINTS SYSTEM THAT INCLUDED A NUMBER OF ADDED DISCIPLINES
Click to ENTER the