IT IS BACK!!
The Highland Ponies Australia's Biannual Calendar Competition.
1. All entrants must hold a current financial subscription to H.P.A. at the time of the competition.
2. A single subscription entitles the subscriber to 1 entry and a family subscription entitles that
family to a max of 2 entries.
3. Entry will be free.
4. Entries will open on the 13th of September and close 10am of the 27th September 2021.
5. Photo must be taken in Australia or New Zealand, and taken by the entrant.
6. Images will be free of any signature or watermark or identifying marks.
7. Photo must be of one or more Highland Ponies, AHL or Highland Pony part-breds..
8. Photos must not have been previously entered into any past H.P.A. Calendar Competitions
9. Each entry will include the photographer's name, ponies name and location.
10. Photo to be the highest resolution and in JPEG format.
11. Copyrights: Entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to H.P.A., to
reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit)
12. By submitting a photo in the competition, each Entrant agrees that (i) the photo they have submitted
may be republished and (ii) the Photo is the Entrant’s original work and does not infringe the
intellectual property rights of any other person or entity and complies with any other rules.
13. Entries not compliant with these rules will be removed from the competition........
14. There will be 13 winning photo's, chosen by the current H.P.A. committee.
15. Judges decision will be final and no debate will be considered.
16. The winning photo's will be uploaded onto the H.P.A.'s Facebook page and Instagram account by the 01st of October,
where a public vote for the cover will commence.
17. The cover vote will run from the 01st of October to 10am on the 10th of October. The photo with the most likes will win the
Click here for a downloadable copy of the Annual Calendar Competition's conditions of entry.
Inquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org